This edition: Ron Kuby - "Curtis & Kuby" - AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: March 24, 2014.
First aired: March 26, 2014.
Ron Kuby, criminal defense and civil rights attorney, co-host of "Curtis & Kuby" with Curtis Sliwa on 77 WABC radio, talks about wrongful conviction cases in New York City in the 1980's. The crack epidemic and upswing in crime created an urgency to solve cases, resulting in jailing many who were innocent.
Ronald L. Kuby Attorney/Co-Host, Ronald Kuby Law Office/Curtis & Kuby
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am