This edition: Ron Kuby - "Curtis & Kuby" - AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: March 24, 2014.
First aired: March 26, 2014.
Ron Kuby, criminal defense and civil rights attorney, co-host of "Curtis & Kuby" with Curtis Sliwa on 77 WABC radio, talks about wrongful conviction cases in New York City in the 1980's. The crack epidemic and upswing in crime created an urgency to solve cases, resulting in jailing many who were innocent.
Ronald L. Kuby Attorney/Co-Host, Ronald Kuby Law Office/Curtis & Kuby
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am