This edition: Pedro Noguera-NYU (Part1/2)Tweet
Original tape date: April 21, 2014.
First aired: April 23, 2014.
Pedro Noguera, author of 10 books, numerous articles, NYU professor talks about Common Core, Race to the Top, No Child Left Behind indicating that there are no short cuts; gimmicks; silver bullets when promoting programs to improve US public education and the life chances of its students.
Pedro Noguera Professor, Steinhardt School of Education/NYU
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am