This edition: Pedro Noguera-NYU (Part 2/2)Tweet
Original tape date: April 21, 2014.
First aired: April 30, 2014.
In the second part of their conversation, NYU professor, Pedro Noguera, author of 10 books and numerous articles, talks with host Doug Muzzio about the state of education in the US, and what needs to be done to promote programs to improve public education - the only institution with the access and resources to reverse current social trends.
Pedro Noguera Professor, Steinhardt School of Education/NYU
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am