This edition: Richard Ravitch, author-"So Much To Do"Tweet
Original tape date: May 5, 2014.
First aired: May 7, 2014.
Guest: Richard Ravitch, author, “So Much to Do: A Full Life of Business, Politics, and Confronting Fiscal CrisesRichard Ravitch, MTA chairman, major league baseball labor negotiator, New York State Lieutenant Governor, co-chair of the NYS Budget Task Force, and more, after six decades in public service is now an author. His well received memoir, "So Much To Do: A Full Life of Business, Politics and Confronting Fiscal Crisis" is both New York's past and a guide to the future.
Richard Ravitch Author, "So Much To Do: A Full Life of Business, Politics and Confronting Fiscal Crisis"
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am