This edition: James Parrott/Charles Brecher-NYC BudgetTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2014.
First aired: June 4, 2014.
James Parrott, of the Fiscal Policy Institute and Charles Brecher, of the Citizens Budget Commission, discuss the complexities and the uncertainties of the New York City budget.
Charles Brecher Consulting Research Director, Citizens Budget Commission
James Parrott Deputy Director and Chief Economist, Fiscal Policy Institute
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am