This edition: James Parrott/Charles Brecher-NYC BudgetTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2014.
First aired: June 4, 2014.
James Parrott, of the Fiscal Policy Institute and Charles Brecher, of the Citizens Budget Commission, discuss the complexities and the uncertainties of the New York City budget.
Charles Brecher Consulting Research Director, Citizens Budget Commission
James Parrott Deputy Director and Chief Economist, Fiscal Policy Institute
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am