This edition: James Parrott/Charles Brecher-NYC BudgetTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2014.
First aired: June 4, 2014.
James Parrott, of the Fiscal Policy Institute and Charles Brecher, of the Citizens Budget Commission, discuss the complexities and the uncertainties of the New York City budget.
Charles Brecher Consulting Research Director, Citizens Budget Commission
James Parrott Deputy Director and Chief Economist, Fiscal Policy Institute
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am