This edition: Ian VandewalkerTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2014.
First aired: June 11, 2014.
Ian Vandewalker, counsel to the Brennan Center for Justice-Democracy Program discusses the Roberts Court and the dismantling of campaign finance law, striking down 7 campaign finance laws since 2006, and most recently McCutcheon, and the influence of "dark money."
Ian Vandewalker Counsel, Brennan Center for Justice, New York University - Democracy Program
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am