This edition: Ian VandewalkerTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2014.
First aired: June 11, 2014.
Ian Vandewalker, counsel to the Brennan Center for Justice-Democracy Program discusses the Roberts Court and the dismantling of campaign finance law, striking down 7 campaign finance laws since 2006, and most recently McCutcheon, and the influence of "dark money."
Ian Vandewalker Counsel, Brennan Center for Justice, New York University - Democracy Program
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am