This edition: Ian VandewalkerTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2014.
First aired: June 11, 2014.
Ian Vandewalker, counsel to the Brennan Center for Justice-Democracy Program discusses the Roberts Court and the dismantling of campaign finance law, striking down 7 campaign finance laws since 2006, and most recently McCutcheon, and the influence of "dark money."
Ian Vandewalker Counsel, Brennan Center for Justice, New York University - Democracy Program
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am