This edition: Thomas P. DiNapoli, NYS ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: June 16, 2014.
First aired: June 25, 2014.
Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli manages many of our pensions: $176.2 billion worth; he reviews the fiscal health of NYS and NYC budgets. He's more than a little concerned about the "corruption eruption" in government. Some say he's the "nicest guy in Albany!" But, is he?
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule