This edition: The CUNY Institute for State & Local GovernanceTweet
Original tape date: September 16, 2014.
First aired: September 24, 2014.
Chair Marc V. Shaw and Executive Director Michael Jacobson lead the recently created CUNY Institute for State & Local Governance, applying "a data-driven approach to the challenges and opportunities confronting government." Working with government agencies, nonprofit organizations, the private sector, the Institute, through rigorous research and analysis, works to enable agencies to provide better planning and services to their community.
Dr. Michael P. Jacobson Executive Director, CUNY Institute for State and Local Governance
Marc V. Shaw Chairman; Senior Advisor to the Chancellor for Fiscal Policy, CUNY Institute for State and Local Governance
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule