This edition: The CUNY Institute for State & Local GovernanceTweet
Original tape date: September 16, 2014.
First aired: September 24, 2014.
Chair Marc V. Shaw and Executive Director Michael Jacobson lead the recently created CUNY Institute for State & Local Governance, applying "a data-driven approach to the challenges and opportunities confronting government." Working with government agencies, nonprofit organizations, the private sector, the Institute, through rigorous research and analysis, works to enable agencies to provide better planning and services to their community.
Dr. Michael P. Jacobson Executive Director, CUNY Institute for State and Local Governance
Marc V. Shaw Chairman; Senior Advisor to the Chancellor for Fiscal Policy, CUNY Institute for State and Local Governance
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am