This edition: Fmr. Amb. Richard Murphy Discusses the Middle EastTweet
Original tape date: September 30, 2014.
First aired: October 1, 2014.
Richard W. Murphy, former United States ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, the Philippines and Syria defines and clarifies participants - Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Egypt and terms - Sunni, Shia, Sharia, Caliphate, Jihad important to understanding the struggle in the middle east and America's involvement.
Richard W. Murphy Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, the Philippines, Syria, Former US Middle East Ambassador
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am