This edition: Richard Aborn: The Citizens Crime CommissionTweet
Original tape date: October 14, 2014.
First aired: October 22, 2014.
New York City Police have significantly reduced crime and improved public safety. The Citizens Crime Commission, founded in 1979, looks to new ideas to further reduce criminal activity. Richard Aborn, president of the Citizens Crime Commission, talks about CCC's initiatives from New York City Policing, Gun Control, Juvenile Justice, to the collection of offender DNA.
Richard Aborn President, Citizens Crime Commission of New York City
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am