This edition: Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban SystemsTweet
Original tape date: October 28, 2014.
First aired: October 29, 2014.
Robert Paaswell, CCNY Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering and director of the CUNY Institute of Urban Systems calls the MTA a success, making 8 million trips a day; 6 million+ riders. But, according to Prof. Paaswell, it needs to modernize. That costs money, causes inconvenience, and political friction.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering; CUNY Institute of Urban Systems, City College of New York/CUNY
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am