This edition: Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban SystemsTweet
Original tape date: October 28, 2014.
First aired: October 29, 2014.
Robert Paaswell, CCNY Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering and director of the CUNY Institute of Urban Systems calls the MTA a success, making 8 million trips a day; 6 million+ riders. But, according to Prof. Paaswell, it needs to modernize. That costs money, causes inconvenience, and political friction.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering; CUNY Institute of Urban Systems, City College of New York/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am