This edition: Robert Paaswell: CCNY Inst. of Urban Systems-Pt 2Tweet
Original tape date: October 28, 2014.
First aired: November 5, 2014.
The ARC Tunnel (Access to the Region's Core) leads the conversation in Part 2 of the discussion of transportation with Robert Paaswell, director of the CCNY Institute of Urban Systems. New rail tunnels between New Jersey and Manhattan were considered important to the growth of the area. Construction for the The ARC Tunnel begun in 2009, was cancelled in 2010 by Governor Chris Christie, citing the cost of overruns.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering; CUNY Institute of Urban Systems, The City College of New York/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am