This edition: Wise Guys & Gal-2014 Elections in New YorkTweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2014.
First aired: November 12, 2014.
Democrates: Governor Cuomo, Attorney General Schneiderman, New York State Comptroller DiNapoli won statewide elections by substantial to huge margins, but not in the Senate. What were the issues; who are the winners and losers - upstate and downstate?
Liz Benjamin “Capital Tonight”, YNN
Errol Louis “Inside City Hall”, NY1
Azi Paybarah Political Blogger, "Capital Playbook"
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am