This edition: Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra UnivTweet
Original tape date: November 17, 2014.
First aired: November 19, 2014.
Ed Rollins, Sr. Presidential Fellow, at Hofstra University considers the effects of the historic Republican win in the 2014 mid-term elections. Wings of the Republican party, Evangelists and Establishment need to deal with tax reform, immigration, help for the middle class, selecting a candidate among an outstanding list of candidates for 2016.
Ed Rollins Senior Presidential Fellow, Hofstra University
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am