This edition: Ian Vandewalker: The Brennan Center for JusticeTweet
Original tape date: November 17, 2014.
First aired: November 26, 2014.
Ian Vandewalker of the Brennan Center for Justice's Democracy program has produced a number of studies on campaign money - particularly "dark money" and its effect on U.S. politics. Noting that the 2014 campaign was the most expensive mid-term election in history, Mr. Vandewalker indicates that outside groups, run by former staff among others, control more and more of campaign messages.
Ian Vandewalker Counsel, Brennan Center for Law and Justice’s Democracy Program
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am