This edition: James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"Tweet
Original tape date: December 9, 2014.
First aired: December 10, 2014.
Major litigator, a former Assistant US Attorney for New York's Southern District, television host and author of "The Mother Court: Tales of Cases That Mattered in America's Trial Court," James D. Zirin describes his early attraction to the courtroom and to the law, and the famous cases that came before the Mother Court.
James D. Zirin Author, “The Mother Court”
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am