This edition: "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth TisoTweet
Original tape date: December 23, 2014.
First aired: December 24, 2014.
In their book, "New York's New Edge" co-authors David Halle and Elisabeth Tiso discuss new and innovative developments in New York City: the High Line; Chelsea: the world's largest contemporary art gallery district; Gansevoort Market; the Whitney Museum, and on the west side: Hudson Yards and two mass-transit projects.
David Halle Co-Author, “New York’s New Edge: Contemporary Art, the High Line, and Urban Mega Projects on the Far West Side”
Elisabeth Tiso Co-Author, “New York’s New Edge: Contemporary Art, the High Line, and Urban Mega Projects on the Far West Side”
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am