This edition: "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth TisoTweet
Original tape date: December 23, 2014.
First aired: December 24, 2014.
In their book, "New York's New Edge" co-authors David Halle and Elisabeth Tiso discuss new and innovative developments in New York City: the High Line; Chelsea: the world's largest contemporary art gallery district; Gansevoort Market; the Whitney Museum, and on the west side: Hudson Yards and two mass-transit projects.
David Halle Co-Author, “New York’s New Edge: Contemporary Art, the High Line, and Urban Mega Projects on the Far West Side”
Elisabeth Tiso Co-Author, “New York’s New Edge: Contemporary Art, the High Line, and Urban Mega Projects on the Far West Side”
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am