This edition: Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: January 20, 2015.
First aired: January 21, 2015.
New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli, elected to his third term with the highest percentage of votes of all statewide candidates, speaks with cautious optimism about New York's fiscal future, and with concern about areas still hurting.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, New York State Government
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am