This edition: James Parrott: Fiscal Policy Inst, NYS/NYC 2015-2016 BudgetsTweet
Original tape date: March 3, 2015.
First aired: March 4, 2015.
James Parrott, chief economist and deputy director at the Fiscal Policy Institute, talks about Governor Cuomo's proposed 2015-2016 budget, calling the Education Tax Credit "an unwise use of the state budget." The Fiscal Policy Institute deals with economic, fiscal and budgetary policy issues, working to increase understanding of NYS's tax system.
James Parrott Chief Economist, Deputy Director, Fiscal Policy Institute
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am