This edition: James Parrott: Fiscal Policy Inst, NYS/NYC 2015-2016 BudgetsTweet
Original tape date: March 3, 2015.
First aired: March 4, 2015.
James Parrott, chief economist and deputy director at the Fiscal Policy Institute, talks about Governor Cuomo's proposed 2015-2016 budget, calling the Education Tax Credit "an unwise use of the state budget." The Fiscal Policy Institute deals with economic, fiscal and budgetary policy issues, working to increase understanding of NYS's tax system.
James Parrott Chief Economist, Deputy Director, Fiscal Policy Institute
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am