This edition: Arlene Alda, "Just Kids from the Bronx: An Oral History"Tweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2015.
First aired: April 1, 2015.
Meeting a soon to be friend, learning that they both lived on the same block, in the same apartment building - in the Bronx, may have prompted Arlene Alda, award winning photographer and author, to write "Just Kids from the Bronx" reaching out to longtime pals, who suggested others who happily and honestly told their stories about growing up in the Bronx.
Mrs. Arlene Alda Author, "Just Kids from the Bronx: Telling It the Way It Was: An Oral History"
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am