This edition: Arlene Alda, "Just Kids from the Bronx: An Oral History"Tweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2015.
First aired: April 1, 2015.
Meeting a soon to be friend, learning that they both lived on the same block, in the same apartment building - in the Bronx, may have prompted Arlene Alda, award winning photographer and author, to write "Just Kids from the Bronx" reaching out to longtime pals, who suggested others who happily and honestly told their stories about growing up in the Bronx.
Mrs. Arlene Alda Author, "Just Kids from the Bronx: Telling It the Way It Was: An Oral History"
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am