This edition: Phil Coltoff - "The Block: One Block in the South Bronx"Tweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2015.
First aired: April 8, 2015.
Author Phil Coltoff guides us to "The Block: One Block in the South Bronx, 1940s-1980s" near Crotona Park, where he grew up, played soft ball, met friends, and ultimately, left. The place and people remain as memories. The Bronx - post Cross Bronx Expressway and Coop City is discussed.
Philip Coltoff Author, Visiting Professor, “The Block”; NYU Silver School of Social Work
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am