This edition: Richard Lipsky & Gerald Lefcourt - Criminal Justice SystemTweet
Original tape date: April 14, 2015.
First aired: April 15, 2015.
Richard Lipsky, charged in a 2 count bribery and money laundering complaint and Gerald Lefcourt, noted criminal and civil defense attorney, who represented Mr. Lipsky discuss the case and what many consider the corruption of the American criminal justice system, specifically the unchecked power of prosecutors and the perversion of the grand jury. Richard Lipsky is currently with the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and Gerald Lefcourt is president of the Foundation for Criminal Justice.
Gerald B. Lefcourt President, Foundation for Criminal Justice
Richard Lipsky Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am