This edition: Richard Lipsky & Gerald Lefcourt - Criminal Justice SystemTweet
Original tape date: April 14, 2015.
First aired: April 15, 2015.
Richard Lipsky, charged in a 2 count bribery and money laundering complaint and Gerald Lefcourt, noted criminal and civil defense attorney, who represented Mr. Lipsky discuss the case and what many consider the corruption of the American criminal justice system, specifically the unchecked power of prosecutors and the perversion of the grand jury. Richard Lipsky is currently with the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and Gerald Lefcourt is president of the Foundation for Criminal Justice.
Gerald B. Lefcourt President, Foundation for Criminal Justice
Richard Lipsky Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am