This edition: Italian Americans-John Maggio and Maria LaurinoTweet
Original tape date: April 14, 2015.
First aired: May 6, 2015.
The 4-hour PBS documentary, "The Italian Americans" is the work of author Maria Laurino, "The Italian Americans: A History" and filmmaker John Maggio who have come together to explore the lives and contribution of Italian Americans. Laurino is author of "Were You Always Italian?" and "Old World Daughter, New World Mother." Maggio appears regularly on FRONTLINE and American Experience.
Maria Laurino Author, "The Italian Americans: A History," "Were You Always Italian?" "Old World Daughter, New World Mother"
John Maggio Filmmaker, PBS "The Italian Americans," Frontline," "American Experience"
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am