This edition: Robert Paaswell - City College, CUNYTweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2015.
First aired: June 10, 2015.
Everyone wants to be in New York City, which is why the subways are packed, says Robert Paaswell, City College Distinguished Professor and director of the CUNY Institute of Urban Systems talking about the importance of transportation to New York and the MTA's woes: finances, lack of real-time data, crumbling bridges, roads and tunnels, and politics.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering, Director, City College/CUNY, CUNY Institute of Urban Systems
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am