This edition: Tony Guida: Life Goes OnTweet
Original tape date: June 23, 2015.
First aired: July 1, 2015.
Veteran newsman Tony Guida shares highlights of his career in New York City television and radio, recalling his favorite incidents and news stories - one of which commemorated the 10th anniversary of 9/11 on CBS Evening News and provided New Yorkers with a message of hope.
Tony Guida Program Host, CUNY TV
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am