This edition: Amb. Richard Murphy: Syria, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, PhilippinesTweet
Original tape date: January 3, 2017.
First aired: January 4, 2017.
Richard Murphy, former US ambassador to Syria, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, and the Philippines discusses Israel-Palestine, Security Council 2334, Secretary of State John Kerry's speech, and more in the second part of his conversation on the Middle East.
Richard W. Murphy Former US Ambassador-Syria, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Philippines
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule