This edition: Amb. Richard Murphy: Syria, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, PhilippinesTweet
Original tape date: January 3, 2017.
First aired: January 4, 2017.
Richard Murphy, former US ambassador to Syria, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, and the Philippines discusses Israel-Palestine, Security Council 2334, Secretary of State John Kerry's speech, and more in the second part of his conversation on the Middle East.
Richard W. Murphy Former US Ambassador-Syria, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Philippines
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am