This edition: Thomas DiNapoli: New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: January 31, 2017.
First aired: February 1, 2017.
The Trump presidency will - possibly - have a negative impact on New York's finances: healthcare ($5.7B), sanctuary cities ($7B), immigration ($7.5B), climate change. New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli emphasizes the word "possibly" as the White House has not presented the details of these executive orders.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, New York State Comptroller's Office
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am