Latest edition: NY Public LibraryTweet
Original tape date: April 29, 2015.
First aired: May 20, 2015.
CityWide series host Ken Fisher continues the 19th season on CUNY-TV with Iris Weinshall, the Chief Operating Officer of the New York Public Library. Weinshall, a former Commissioner of the New York City Department of Transportation, served previously as Vice Chancellor of Facilities Planning, Management, and Construction for the City University of New York,
In her career in public service, Weinshall also served as First Deputy Commissioner of the New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services, and Deputy Commissioner of Management and Budget for the New York City Department of Environmental Protection.
The New York Public Library is a free provider of education and information. With 92 locations—including research and branch libraries—throughout the Bronx, Manhattan, and Staten Island, the Library offers free materials, computer access, classes, exhibitions, programming and more to everyone from toddlers to scholars, and has seen record numbers of attendance and circulation in recent years. The New York Public Library serves more than 18 million patrons who come through its doors annually and millions more around the globe who use its online resources.
Iris Weinshall Chief Operating Officer, New York Public Library
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am