This edition: The Proposed New York Sports and Convention Center on Manhattan's Far West SideTweet
Original tape date: May 25, 2004.
On this episode of CityWide, the proposed New York Sports and Convention Center is discussed. Ken Fisher leads the discussion with accompanying guests, Matthew Higgins and Louis Coletti. The discussion includes how large this center will be, the social and economic affects the center will have on New York, as well as the importance of location and planning within this project.
Louis Coletti President, The Building Trades Employer’s Association
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Matthew Higgins Vice President, Strategic Plannning foor The New York Jets
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am