This edition: The Proposed New York Sports and Convention Center on Manhattan's Far West SideTweet
Original tape date: May 25, 2004.
On this episode of CityWide, the proposed New York Sports and Convention Center is discussed. Ken Fisher leads the discussion with accompanying guests, Matthew Higgins and Louis Coletti. The discussion includes how large this center will be, the social and economic affects the center will have on New York, as well as the importance of location and planning within this project.
Louis Coletti President, The Building Trades Employer’s Association
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Matthew Higgins Vice President, Strategic Plannning foor The New York Jets
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am