This edition: Steve Riggio, CEO, Barnes & NobleTweet
Original tape date: January 11, 2005.
Host Ken Fisher sits down with vice-chairman and CEO of Barnes & Noble, Steve Riggio, as they discuss the founding of Barnes & Noble, how it grew from a college bookstore to a national franchise, and how this franchise changed the concept of what a bookstore is.
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am