This edition: Steve Riggio, CEO, Barnes & NobleTweet
Original tape date: January 11, 2005.
Host Ken Fisher sits down with vice-chairman and CEO of Barnes & Noble, Steve Riggio, as they discuss the founding of Barnes & Noble, how it grew from a college bookstore to a national franchise, and how this franchise changed the concept of what a bookstore is.
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am