This edition: Saul Zabar, proprietor of Zabar'sTweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2005.
First aired: October 17, 2012.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with Saul Zabar, the Proprietor of the legendary Upper West Side institution, Zabar's. Founded by his parents, Zabar discusses the history of this remarkable New York City establishment and how it has successfully grown in size and reputation, despite still remaining just one store, operated by family members.
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am