This edition: Saul Zabar, proprietor of Zabar'sTweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2005.
First aired: October 17, 2012.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with Saul Zabar, the Proprietor of the legendary Upper West Side institution, Zabar's. Founded by his parents, Zabar discusses the history of this remarkable New York City establishment and how it has successfully grown in size and reputation, despite still remaining just one store, operated by family members.
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am