This edition: The business of business media
Original tape date: March 29, 2006.
In this edition, Ken Fisher welcomes two communications savvy guests to explore the business of business media in New York City. The discussion includes the changing role of magazines and newspapers as sources of information, increased web-based communication with subscribers, and the economics of providing business news to an increasing number of subscribers interested in this information.
Michael Connor Executive Editor/ Pubilsher, Business Ethics Magazine
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Alair Townsend Publisher, Crain’s New York Business
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am