This edition: The business of business media
Original tape date: March 29, 2006.
In this edition, Ken Fisher welcomes two communications savvy guests to explore the business of business media in New York City. The discussion includes the changing role of magazines and newspapers as sources of information, increased web-based communication with subscribers, and the economics of providing business news to an increasing number of subscribers interested in this information.
Michael Connor Executive Editor/ Pubilsher, Business Ethics Magazine
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Alair Townsend Publisher, Crain’s New York Business
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am