This edition: The Media in NYC: Dealing with the MediaTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2006.
CITYWIDE'S THEME THIS TENTH SEASON ON CUNY TV IS THE MEDIA IN NEW YORK, SPEAKING WITH AMONG OTHERS, REPORTERS, EDITORS, TV AND RADIO BROADCASTERS AND LOCAL NEWSPAPER EXECUTIVES.
ON THIS EDITION OF CITYWIDE, SERIES HOST KEN FISHER WELCOMES A HIGH LEVEL TRIO OF PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONALS TO EXPLORE "DEALING WITH THE MEDIA" IN NEW YORK CITY. THE GUESTS DISCUSS AMONG OTHER TOPICS, HOW TO ADDRESS CHALLENGES FACED BY CLIENTS UNDER MEDIA SCRUTINY, THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANT WITH CLIENTS, DIFFERENT APPROACHES IN PROMOTION FOR ENTERTAINMENT AS OPPOSED TO CORPORATE CLIENTS, AND THE RECENT PAGE SIX CONTROVERSY.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Matthew Hiltzik President & CEO, Freud Communications
Lloyd Kaplan Chairman, Linden Alschuler & Kaplan Public Relations
Ruth Sarfaty Vice President, Corporate Communications, AOL
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am