This edition: Doing Business in New York: Real EstateTweet
Original tape date: October 4, 2006.
This edition features two leaders in the Real Estate industry, Timothy King, the Chief Operating Officer of Massey Knakal Realty services, and a 35-year veteran of the New York City Commercial Real Estate Scene, and David Arena, President of Grubb and Ellis New York, a leading provider of Real Estate services in the Metropolitan area.
The conversation provides a better understanding of today’s real estate market, along with an insider’s view of the business.
David Arena President, Grubb & Ellis New York
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Timothy D. King COO, Massey Knakal Realty Services
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am