This edition: Kathryn Wylde, Pres. & CEO of The Partnership for New York CityTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2007.
During this edition of Citywide, the series theme “Doing Business in New York City,” continues with the head of the non profit organization that includes the city’s most prominent business executives. Series host Ken Fisher speaks with Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO of the partnership for New York City. Wylde explains the work of partnership and her views on what is needed to keep the dramatic economic recovery going, and where policies have had their greatest impact.
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am