This edition: Kathryn Wylde, Pres. & CEO of The Partnership for New York CityTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2007.
During this edition of Citywide, the series theme “Doing Business in New York City,” continues with the head of the non profit organization that includes the city’s most prominent business executives. Series host Ken Fisher speaks with Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO of the partnership for New York City. Wylde explains the work of partnership and her views on what is needed to keep the dramatic economic recovery going, and where policies have had their greatest impact.
- The Movie Industry in New York
- Thursday, November 30 - 5:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am