This edition: Christopher Meyer, Vice Pres., of External Affairs, Consumers UnionTweet
Original tape date: April 23, 2008.
Host Ken Fisher sits down with Christopher Meyer, Vice President of External Affairs for Consumers Union to talk about the policy side of Consumers Union as well as the issues it is covering now especially those involved with the healthcare system.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am