This edition: Congresswoman Yvette Clarke (Dem., 11th Congressional District, Brooklyn)Tweet
Original tape date: November 12, 2008.
CITYWIDE is celebrating its 13th year on CUNY-TV. Throughout this season, CITYWIDE will focus on politics.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher speaks with Brooklyn Congresswoman Yvette Clarke, who represents New York's 11th Congressional District in the House Of Representatives. Representative Clarke talks about the impact in New York of President Elect Obama's victory, the changing impact of gender and race in politics and the upcoming NYC mayoral campaign.
Yvette D. Clarke Congresswoman, Dem., 11th Congressional District, Brooklyn
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am