This edition: Robert W. Walsh, Commissioner of the New York City Dept. of Small Business ServicesTweet
Original tape date: October 5, 2009.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher talks with Robert Walsh, the Bloomberg Administration's Commissioner of Small Business Services Commissioner Walsh reviews the impact of the recession on small businesses and explains what his agency is doing to support New York City entrepreneurs.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Robert W. Walsh Commissioner of the New York City Dept. of Small Business Services
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am