This edition: NYC and The Great Recession
Original tape date: December 14, 2009.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher talks with Eric Huebscher, a Director of Nachman Hays Brownstein, a top turnaround management firm, and Roy Ryniker, President and Founder of the Reorganization Alternatives Group. Huebscher and Ryniker offer their perspectives on the business climate, and discuss the state of the economy, the credit markets and their work to assist distressed firms.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Eric M. Huebscher Director, NachmanHaysBrownstein, Inc.
Roy Ryniker President, Reorganization Alternatives Group, Ltd.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am