This edition: Scott Livingston, Chairman and CEO of of Livingston Securities, who has been working on emerging technologies at Wall Street firms for the past 20 years and specializes in the area of nanotechnology.
Original tape date: March 2, 2010.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher talks with Scott Livingston, Chief Executive Officer of Livingston Securities, a boutique investment bank focused on the emerging field of nanotechnology. Livingston discussed the climate for investment in new technology and the ways in which nanotechnology is already having impact in the health care and fashion industries. Livingston also tells Fisher that the New York area is a hub of nano activity.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am