This edition: Robert Knakal, Chairman and founding partner of Massey Knakal Realty Services
Original tape date: April 9, 2010.
Half-Hour Program. CITYWIDE Is Celebrating Its 14th Year on CUNY-TV. Throughout this season, CITYWIDE will focus on NYC & The Great Recession.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher talks with Robert Knakal, Chairman and Founding Partner of Massey Knakal Realty Services, a major New York City real estate sales company. Knakal discusses how the real estate sector of the NYC economy has responded to the recession, and signs that the recovery phase is underway.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am