This edition: New York City and the Great Recession with Mitra KaliltaTweet
Original tape date: June 2, 2010.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher talks with Mitra Kalita, The Senior Deputy Editor of The Wall Street Journal's new Greater New York Section. Kalita discuss the ways in which the newspaper business has dramatically changed, the competition and shares what financial reporters are saying about the NYC economy.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am