This edition: Michael A. Cardozo, NYC Corporation CounselTweet
Original tape date: November 4, 2010.
CityWide Is Celebrating its 15th Year On CUNY-TV. Throughout this season, CityWide will feature conversations with people who make things happen in NYC.
On this edition, series host Ken Fisher speaks with Michael Cardozo, The New York City Corporation Counsel, the city's chief legal officer. Cardozo explains how the New York City Law Department represents the city in law suits, but also initiates litigation, and shares an example of how action by his department has lessened the flow of illegal guns.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am