This edition: People Who Make Things Happen - Judge PfauTweet
Original tape date: April 14, 2011.
The theme for the fifteenth season of CityWide is speaking with "People Who Make Things Happen in New York." On this episode, series host Ken Fisher, an attorney and former NYC City Council member, speaks with The Honorable Ann Pfau, Chief Administrative Judge of New York State Courts.
Judge Pfau discusses the enormity of the court system and the challenges of operating with a reduced budget. She details how the system is addressing so many issues that impact New Yorkers -- from housing to domestic issues.
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am