This edition: Mark Green, the former NYC Public Advocate and the current host of "Both Sides Now."Tweet
Original tape date: November 2, 2011.
First aired: November 16, 2011.
Ken Fisher talks about the national and local political landscape with Mark Green, the former New York City Public Advocate and the current host of the nationally syndicated radio program, “Both Sides Now With Arianna Huffington and Mary Matalin.”
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am