This edition: Christopher Meyer, Vice President for External Affairs at Consumer ReportsTweet
Original tape date: January 10, 2012.
First aired: January 18, 2012.
Host Ken Fisher talks with Christopher Meyer, VP of External Affairs at Consumer Reports, about the issues of consumerism, such as why a union is needed to protect consumers and how Consumer Reports is an organization working to ensure that corporations are regulated to establish a fair market for consumers. Also, they discuss politics and how government regulation of big businesses plays an integral role in protecting consumerism and American consumers.
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am