This edition: Christopher Meyer, Vice President for External Affairs at Consumer ReportsTweet
Original tape date: January 10, 2012.
First aired: January 18, 2012.
Host Ken Fisher talks with Christopher Meyer, VP of External Affairs at Consumer Reports, about the issues of consumerism, such as why a union is needed to protect consumers and how Consumer Reports is an organization working to ensure that corporations are regulated to establish a fair market for consumers. Also, they discuss politics and how government regulation of big businesses plays an integral role in protecting consumerism and American consumers.
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am