This edition: Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew RasiejTweet
Original tape date: April 9, 2012.
First aired: April 18, 2012.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with technology strategist Andrew Rasiej, the founder of Personal Democracy Media. Rasiej discusses the use of new media in national and local political campaigns, those who "get it," and those who don't, and the increasingly critical role of social media networks in political communications.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Andrew Rasiej Entrepreneur/Technology Strategist, Founder of Personal Democracy Media
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am