This edition: Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew RasiejTweet
Original tape date: April 9, 2012.
First aired: April 18, 2012.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with technology strategist Andrew Rasiej, the founder of Personal Democracy Media. Rasiej discusses the use of new media in national and local political campaigns, those who "get it," and those who don't, and the increasingly critical role of social media networks in political communications.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Andrew Rasiej Entrepreneur/Technology Strategist, Founder of Personal Democracy Media
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am