This edition: Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew RasiejTweet
Original tape date: April 9, 2012.
First aired: April 18, 2012.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with technology strategist Andrew Rasiej, the founder of Personal Democracy Media. Rasiej discusses the use of new media in national and local political campaigns, those who "get it," and those who don't, and the increasingly critical role of social media networks in political communications.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Andrew Rasiej Entrepreneur/Technology Strategist, Founder of Personal Democracy Media
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am