This edition: Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public AffairsTweet
Original tape date: May 7, 2012.
First aired: May 16, 2012.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with Fernando Ferrer, the former Bronx Borough President and Democratic Nominee for Mayor in 2005. Today, Ferrer serves as Co-Chairman of Mercury Public Affairs. Ferrer offers his frank critical assessment of Mayor Bloomberg's performance, especially on education. Ferrer also explains why he is supporting Mayoral hopeful Bill Thompson and also endorsing NY State Senator Adriano Espaillat's campaign to unseat Congressman Charles Rangel.
Fernando Ferrer Former Bronx Borough President, Co-Chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am