This edition: Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post SandyTweet
Original tape date: January 8, 2013.
First aired: January 16, 2013.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with Roland Lewis, President and CEO of the Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance. Lewis discuss the impact of Super Storm Sandy on policy making and approaches relating to development and infrastructure, and how issues about the waterfront are now clearly at the top of the agenda.
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am