This edition: Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post SandyTweet
Original tape date: January 8, 2013.
First aired: January 16, 2013.
Series host Ken Fisher talks with Roland Lewis, President and CEO of the Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance. Lewis discuss the impact of Super Storm Sandy on policy making and approaches relating to development and infrastructure, and how issues about the waterfront are now clearly at the top of the agenda.
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am