This edition: Big Issues - Campaign Finance & Ethics ReformTweet
Original tape date: June 11, 2013.
First aired: June 19, 2013.
CityWide series host Ken Fisher talks with Kelly Williams, General Counsel at The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law. The focus of the conversation is Campaign Finance Reform in New York State and Ethics Reform. The Brennan Center for Justice is a nonpartisan law and policy institute that seeks to improve our systems of democracy and justice.
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Kelly Williams General Counsel, The Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law
- Talking Politics-National & Local / Working Families
- Thursday, January 25 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 5:30am
- Keith Wright
- Thursday, February 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 5:30am
- Josh Benson, co-founder and co-editor of Capital New York
- Thursday, January 11 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 18 - 5:30am
- Immigrant Teenagers in New York City
- Thursday, December 28 - 5:30am
- Thursday, January 4 - 5:30am
- Robert Boyle/Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Thursday, December 21 - 5:30am